Kristin Ess Volume Blowout Tutorial
Recently, I shared my review of some new Kristin Ess products that I’ve tried. Today, I’m sharing a tutorial I’ve made on how I create maximum volume with her products and some velcro rollers in my blowout.
- Begin with hair washed and detangled.
- Apply Thickening Spray, concentrating at the roots and lightly working through the ends.
- Apply Blow Dry Mist thoroughly.
- Rough dry with blow dryer 80% or more of the way dry.
- Begin round brushing thorough the top and set with velcro rollers.
- When it’s all set in rollers, blow dry together on hot setting, then finish with cool shot.
- Remove rollers and tousle.